Reply: Why am I unable to download zip files from this site?

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
nadiadl
Sews-A-Lot
Sews-A-Lot

Reply: Why am I unable to download zip files from this site?

Post by nadiadl »

Hallo again,

I was and is currently logged in when I attempt to download the zip files. I did try the download and the save target as option. Still no joy. Any other advice?

What is confusing to me is that I am able to download zip files from any other site, but am only able to download pes files from this site. Mind boggling, believe me!!
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Sorry can't offer much more help, unless other sites you have added to the trusted site list
(in your security settings of Internet options.)

Not comfortable advising what setting to have as security as each persons views may differ,
mine ( I am using IE ) are set as defaults with Medium on the Internet Tab.( one of the 4 listed below )
This along with my virus protection program(s) and a regular clean up keeps me safe - well so far :wink:

Tools >Internet Options>Security
Four icons - Internet - Local Intranet - Trusted Sites - Restricted Sites