No Longer Registered

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
PBenefield

No Longer Registered

Post by PBenefield »

I've tried several times to log in and it tells me that either my username or passwork is incorrect. When I try to re-register or get my password it tells me that my e-mail address is already being used. Then I was told that my account had been de activated probably due to inactive. Please help me so that I can log in again. When I just tried to send this I was told that this useername has already been taken, so I changed it alittle.
Thank you
Patty B
Austin, Tx
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

email CajunQuilter at carol@allbrands.com. She'll be able to help you.
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

I have checked this username PBenefield for you. It says that the username does not exist. Was that your username that you are trying to use? I really am not sure what is happening. I don't see PBenefield username at all in the system.
As Always,
Merol Lee