I was banned

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
nicca

I was banned

Post by nicca »

I was banned from SewForum and I'm looking for e.mail's Administrator for information about that. Thank you for reponse
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

:roll: Here we go again :roll:
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

Please provide the name that you believe you were banned under. I will pass that on to the administrators and will find out what happened.
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

I have sent a PM to nicca. I see where you joined 4/10/07. We are now in October. I asked that the member nicca contact me, the administrator or the moderators by PM'ing them to handle this matter. I would appreciate all members not continuing this post.
As Always,
Merol Lee
nicca

Post by nicca »

Hello, I'm Marisa: Sorry for answering you late. Last Spring- the end of April, I had a crash while I was going home on my bicycle and broken the head. Since there I had a lot of troubles about my memory. My life now is full of post-it to remember what I have to do and what I did yesterday. Now I'm trying to digitize some xmas ornaments for my doughter. Can I send to SewForum these ones even if I have been banned ? I can't send designs till october and I'd like to do it now.
I hope you'll understand my English fifty-fifty and thank you for your replay.
Marisa
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

You are welcomed to anything you digitize. Did you give PAAngel your user name to check for you? I don't think that you were banned. I have PM'd you to get to the bottom of everything. Please let me know what information I can use to check on this for you, I am awaiting your PM to me. Thank you.
As Always,
Merol Lee
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I am so sorry to hear about your injury. If you Pm Sewbeait or myself we can resolve this for you. Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge