Adm - can you help this person?

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Nancye DeLoach
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Adm - can you help this person?

Post by Nancye DeLoach »

The following message was posted on ATW this morning and I thought I would pass it on to see if you can help this person in the UK. I don't know him/her.

Posted Oct 11,2007 2:33 AM RUTLAND1102
ATW is the best site ever I look at it every day I really appreciate all your ideas and help as here in the UK we have very few resources for machine embroidery I was upset today when I logged on to SewForum to see a message saying I was banned from the group The only messages I have posted were to ask for advice and to respond to a member who was having tension problems The message tells me to contact the webmaster or board administrator but Icant find a link as I am banned! Any help with this would be appreciated
NancyeMom
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

RUTLAND1102 is not an ID on this Board. The Admin would need the SF user ID to be able to help her. Could you get that information? Without that information there is more than likely nothing that can be done to help them.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I don't know what ATW is. Could someone fill me in? If the member is finding him/herself banned she/he can write to me at carol@allbrands.com and we can see what the problem is. Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

I believe ATW is Artistic Thread Works. I pm'd Nancye DeLoach and ask her to give this member your email.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge