Can't seem to download designs

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
lakelady62
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Wolcottville, IN. Janome10001-Janome Serger 204D- A 1940 Kenmore machine

Can't seem to download designs

Post by lakelady62 »

I can't seem to download designs. I check and make sure they are in JEF but they still won't work. A message comes up and says internet explorer can't find file. Do you have any idea why I can't get this to work? Thank you , Judy
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Could it be that the digitizer may have removed the design and all that is left is the picture? Could you give us an example so we can try to download it and see if we can duplicate the problem or solve it for you? Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
saskia
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by saskia »

I had the same problem with the not-zipped files. I had to shut off my webfilter then "rightclick/save as" to download the file.

Hope this helps.

Saskia
lakelady62
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Wolcottville, IN. Janome10001-Janome Serger 204D- A 1940 Kenmore machine

Post by lakelady62 »

:D I've tried different ones and none will download. It just keeps saying IE can't find or open the file.

Thank you for tryint to figure it out. Judy :cry:
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

What IE version are you using?
Maybe your security settings are set on high, default settings are usually medium.
lakelady62
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by lakelady62 »

Thank you ....I'll look into that and see wha t happens. I think I'm running IE 6.0. I know a 7 came out but because I'm on Windows Me I can't download it. And that may be my problem with the free downloads too.
Thanks again. Judy