How to personal message someone.

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
niizh
Sew Groupie
Sew Groupie

How to personal message someone.

Post by niizh »

First of all, I have never ventured beyond the Free Emb. and Emb sections, and quilting. When I looked at Forum Support, was amazed. Had no idea you had to "handled" all the issues I saw. Good Luck and Good job.

My questions is about Personal Messaging. Am I allowed to PM. When is it appropriate to PM. I have received a few PM's which were to help me with something. I really don't know if my reply was sent. I see them in the outbox, but not in the sent box.

Thanks for all your wonderful work. Really appreciate the SewForum.
flipjargendy
Frequent Stitcher
Frequent Stitcher

Sending a PM

Post by flipjargendy »

Sending a PM is just like posting in the forums. Once you hit the "Submit" button, the PM will be sent and you will be brought to a page that says it was sent. The only time a PM will not be sent is if the user does not exist or there is some sort of error on the forums.
flipjargendy
Frequent Stitcher
Frequent Stitcher

Post by flipjargendy »

I forgot to mention, when the message is in the "Out Box" I think that means the user has not looked at the message yet. Once it's in the "Sent Box" the user has viewed the message... that is a guess though.
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

That's correct.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I think if you want further information on a business, technique or a discussion with an individual member are the appropriate times to PM. Any other guidelines someone can give here?
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge