could one of the moderators contact me about a posting

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Ellen
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

could one of the moderators contact me about a posting

Post by Ellen »

I have gotten a copy of the much sought after dress pattern from Momtovanan's mother and, with her permission, we have copied it and scanned it so that it can be made available to anyone who wants it. How do I go about posting that here and on which forum should I do so? It is 14 pages long.

Thanks for your help
Ellen in PA
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Hi, Not sure what the pattern is but, if members want it and it is free to be given to members, you can post this information for how to obtain it in the section where it is mentioned. Is this a free pattern? If it is to be sold it can only be sold in the Merchant Mall area. Members can PM you for the pattern. That is how we have worked this type of giveaway in the past, like with the TLG bag.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge