ATTENTION: SIMPLE RULES OF COURTESY

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

ATTENTION: SIMPLE RULES OF COURTESY

Post by SewBeaIt »

***** SIMPLE RULES *****

1) BE RESPECTFUL: Treat others as you would want to be treated. We can disagree without being disrespectful or rude. Sometimes the way you imply things aren't the way they are perceived. If we just stick to helping and sharing ideas Sew Forum will be an awesome place. Try to withstand the temptation of posting personal information on a public forum. A good rule of thumb is, if it’s not directly related to topic on the forum, it probably doesn’t need to be on here.

2) NO COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS: Sew Forum respects the copyright laws. Please only ask where to find licensed versions of cartoon characters, team logos, etc. Asking for, or posting the links and locations of unlicensed versions of copyrighted or trademarked characters, teams, or designs, may result in removal or banning from the group. Violations should be brought to the attention of the moderators for appropriate action.

3) NO SELLING: You can post your own site on the forum if your site has items for sale, only in the Members Merchant Mall. No Selling of machines and other merchandise that you personally own.

4) BE UNDERSTANDING: Try to understand our Moderators have an extremely hard job. Were sorry if sometimes something gets deleted without notifying you first, but the moderators are looking out for Sew Forum as a whole so that you can enjoy a great place to share ideas and keep up with the latest trends. You don't always have to agree with their decisions but we ask that you respect them.

Post by Guest »

So where is the answer to us all being banned?

Post by Guest »

Does the rules apply to the admin and moderators as well. I mean banning us when we have not broken the rules is not being respectful. Never posted a copyright violation.
Never tried to sell anything but you do still have my picture posted in the show off section and I want it deleted ASAP.
Respect is a two way street. Treat the members with respect and they will in turn. Banning because they belong to another forum and are discussing how things can be better is not cause for banning here.