WARNING!! Mods are banning! No reason Given!!

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

WARNING!! Mods are banning! No reason Given!!

Post by Guest »

The admin and mods are banning big groups of members here because we have opinions! We are not posting all of these posts to start trouble!! We would just like some answers to why poeple are being banned!!

Post by Guest »

and we have emailed and posted nice and nothing so we got tougher and still all they did was delete our posts, why won't these mods answer, why are they all hiding from us? What is it that we did so awful as to have opinions and state them? Are we all suppose to be like little imbeciles? Nicey Nicey? Do they think we are all to stupid to have to be deleted all the time?

Once again I will ask, why did you ban us? even luvstosew was ban when she asked!!! with in seconds they were banning posts.

How is that going to solve anything?

Post by Guest »

Maby you must put the names of everyone who is ban richt here in the forum!!
Then the wil give a reaction!!

Post by Guest »

well...I was one of them...Jeannie71

Post by Guest »

Me also, Manti
luvtwosee2

Post by luvtwosee2 »

I am another one luvtoosew

Post by Guest »

Why don't you do your jobs and give us the true reasons why we were all banned.................