Simple Answers

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

Simple Answers

Post by Guest »

All we want are answers and we will done with this board and you adm and mod....................

It is as simple as that! But that is right you can't handle the simple truth and all the other members find out about your little game.................

Well they will find out.

You talk about one forum plotting to take this one out when everyone is slowly finding out that you are the only cause for this forum going the way it is now....................You are taking this forum to all new levels and they are not high levels, they are low levels.

remember that it is the members that make the board, not just the adm and mods........................MEMBERS DO IT! AND YOU ARE PUSHING ALL OF THE MEMBERS AWAY YOURSELVES!