password

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

password

Post by Guest »

help! i can't log in. i got logged out and now it wont take my password.
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Are you sure you are typing it correctly? If IE has been doing all your log ons you may not remember the password correctly. If that is possibly the case you can use the Forgotten password feature. You just need your ID and your e-mail. Fill in the forgotten password page and when you send it the system will make you a new password and e-mail it to you.

Also, have you changed your e-mail address when it logged you out? There is a bug in PHP boards that will lock you out after you cahneg your e-mail. If that is the case give me your ID and I can get admin to unlock the account.

In His Service
Jim Snoke
rlhough

can't sign in

Post by rlhough »

Please help. I would love to be able to sign in. Password and username, I think is correct, but it will not let me into sew Forum.
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Hi rlhough,
Not sure if this is a repeat question or a new question.
To check the password click on log in and follow the prompt
I forgot my password
If this doesn't help email your details to carol@allbrands as Carol is away at present so this may take a few days.
Not that you did but for your own security don't post your email address here.