If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
dniederhaus
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by dniederhaus »

Hi, I just changed the Avatar in my profile, and it finally worked, but it is suppose to move, but it doesn't. I noticed that others do and I went to the same site to get my new Avatar as the others, but it still doesn't move. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong. Thank you
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Does this picture move on your computer? Does the file meet the largest size requirements? Did you have to shrink the file to make it fit the 100x100 max? If you did the GIF file fell apart. I just pulled the file that your avatar area is pointing to and it is a one dimensional picture and not a multilayer picture like a moving GIF would be. Do you have the link to the web site that has the source file?

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><