Unable to get back in-tried to change email addresses...

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
charmin1

Unable to get back in-tried to change email addresses...

Post by charmin1 »

Hi,
I am still not able to log in. I tried to change my email address, but now it won't let me back in at all. says that I'm not forund. It has been over a week now and I wanted to look at the pm's that I had received, but I guess I won't be able to do that at all. I would just like to get back in and be able to post and check things out! Hopefully, I will be reinstated again SOON! Thanks!
Hugz & Stitches!
Sandy in SF Tennessee
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

I can't find "charmin1" in the member list what is your log in ID?. The way I look is take the ID and got to the PM post area and use the find user search. "charmin1" as not found.

The system marks folks inactive by posts since logic. The problem is it uses your e-mail as part of that logic and says "You@yourISP..com" has not posted since. When you change your e-mail it thinks you never posted since ID creation and make the acount inactive :(

Long story , short is I need your ID so the Admin folks can flip the switch and reactivate your acount.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
charmin1

user ID

Post by charmin1 »

Hi,
well my user is actually charmin. it kept telling me that name already exisited (which I knew already!) so I typed in charmin1 and then I was able to send something to you all. I would like the charmin back and I wanted to change my email address since I changed ISP providers to:**REMOVED**.. my former email address was: **REMOVED**.
Thank you!
Hugz & Stitches!
charmin
Sandy in SF Tennessee
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I apologize but have not been near the computer other than a few minutes at a time since the weekend due to storms and roof shingles missing and work and life and taxes. Today I am gone all day and Friday is AllBrands day to solve all log in problems or else delete people as members to try again. For whatever reason the majority of people with problems are AOL users and yahoo users in that order.
Cajun
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

The CHARMIN account I am sure was deactivated when you changed e-mail addresses in your profile. I sent an e-mail to Admin and they should have the account switched to active again later today.

The deactivation with e-mail change is a known bug in the software. The best way to make this type of change in the future is to PM one of the MODs with your old and New e-mail. We will pass that to the Admin folks and they can make the change without your account deactivating.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

The ID "charmin" has been reactivated and you should be able to sign on as usual and join the fun.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><