Need help with fabric

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
dominator

Need help with fabric

Post by dominator »

Hello, can someone tell me what number gauge 200 stitch fine gauge is also 240 stitch superfine gauge?
jacobhue
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Re: Need help with fabric

Post by jacobhue »

The gauge of a yarn is the size of the needle that you need to use, and it is based on the number of stitches needed per inch. The finer the gauge, the smaller your needles will have to be to make your project.

For example, if you want to knit with 2 strands of yarn together and cast on 120 stitches, then your stitch count would be 60 x 120 = 720 stitches per square inch.

If you wanted to knit with 1 strand of yarn and cast on 120 stitches, then your stitch count would be 60 x 120 = 720 stitches per square inch.

To get an idea of how much yarn you would need for each gauge:

1 strand = approx. 80 yards from fingering weight yarns; 90 yards from sport weight yarns; 100 yards from worsted weight yarns; 110 yards from chunky weight yarns; 120 yards from bulky weight yarns.
Stephen21

Re: Need help with fabric

Post by Stephen21 »

dominator wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:22 pm Hello, can someone tell me what number gauge 200 stitch fine gauge is also 240 stitch superfine gauge? Master Royale Infinity Download
Your question is not very clear as you didn't use any punctuation marks. That makes harder to know which sentence ends where. mod apk download
Gauge is a measure of the number of needles in one inch of fabric. Gauge is essential and you will see it referenced in a number of places. If we talk about a find gauge, that means that there will be 200 very thin knitting needles (1/50th of an inch thick).