I need help

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
robandpatti
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

I need help

Post by robandpatti »

Hello everyone.

It's Patti. I saw that this was a board for forum support, and I need EMOTIONAL support. My husband left me. I need a group of fellow quilters who can wrap me in a patchwork quilt of love. Please advise.

-Patti
Trying to knit my way through this quilt that some people call life.
oldcrow
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Re: I need help

Post by oldcrow »

I'm so sorry Patti...I have been through the same thing...all I can say is... try to keep busy. Make more quilts to sell or give to battered women shelters...there are always those that are in worse shape than yourself. Or...make little quilts to give to the local hospt. for babies...do anything
to keep busy. You can look in your local area for support groups to go to...churches sometimes offer help ...there may be support groups on line to...but this is not that kind of group...the support here is for how to use the forum and sewing related support. I wish you well...it will get easier I promise.
robandpatti
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Post by robandpatti »

Thank you oldcrow for your kind and wisee words. Im trying to do better :)
Trying to knit my way through this quilt that some people call life.
bennette66

Post by bennette66 »

Hello everyone.

It's Patti. I saw that this was a board for forum support, and I need EMOTIONAL support. My husband left me. I need a group of fellow quilters who can wrap me in a patchwork quilt of love. Please advise.

-Patti
Pretty long time has past. How are you now?