Embroidery machine card adaptor

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
nannaboo
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Embroidery machine card adaptor

Post by nannaboo »

I have a Janome 300e embroidery machine,and my daughter is using it. Got the urge and bought a used 300e ,but it doesn't have an adaptor for sd cards. Anyone have a good inexpensive site?
oldcrow
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Re: Embroidery machine card adaptor

Post by oldcrow »

check out E Bay...that's where I got mine.
nannaboo
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by nannaboo »

I did look there. But couldn't find what I was looking for. One of my friends did find one. Thanks
sadiebug01
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by sadiebug01 »

Allbrands.com???????
outback43
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by outback43 »

Hi, I have 350E and bought my cards and adapters from here: https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Socke ... 57234.aspx good luck*
DonnieB

Post by DonnieB »

oldcrow wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:35 pm check out best fat burners for belly fat on E Bay...that's where I got mine.
Are there a lot of bad vendors on eBay selling these machines?
Last edited by DonnieB on Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
bennette66

Post by bennette66 »

DonnieB, I don't know a lot about those eBay machines, but I've heard they have had some sale offers about cross-stitch patterns who people, who would order two or more. I like a theme they have chosen, a star wars, modern and progressive, hah.
irulan

Post by irulan »

DonnieB wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:26 am
oldcrow wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:35 pm check out E Bay...that's where I got mine.
Are there a lot of bad vendors on eBay selling these machines?
I once bought a sewing machine on eBay. It was a good deal and it was in a great condition. But first I checked the going prices and specs.
If you are a new sewer and are just learning, I don't think ebay is a good option. As it's hard to tell whether you'll be able to work with it w/o trying it first. Plus, you still you might get a cat in a bag in case it was maintained bad.
Not to offend anyone, as there are always good and bad reasons to buy on ebay, just a word of precaution.