Alabama alphabet

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
nannaboo
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Alabama alphabet

Post by nannaboo »

There was a free alphabet with the font used for the Alabama A. My granddaughter accidentally erased my designs. Now I can't find it. Anyone know where it might be?
odawa

Re: Alabama alphabet

Post by odawa »

Apex had it.
nannaboo
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by nannaboo »

Thanks
karl044

Post by karl044 »

nannaboo wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:44 pm There was a free alphabet with the font comparateur assurance chien used for the Alabama A. My granddaughter accidentally erased my designs. Now I can't find it. Anyone know where it might be?
Hello!
This is my first time here and i just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!
Carol Guilliams

Post by Carol Guilliams »

I got mine from Apex Embroidery Designs http://apexembdesigns.com/
Wixari

Post by Wixari »

karl044 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:03 am
nannaboo wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:44 pm There was a free alphabet with the font comparateur assurance chien used for the Alabama A. My granddaughter accidentally erased my designs. Now I can't find it. Anyone know where it might be?
Hello!
This is my first time using Viasil and i just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!
That's unfortunate Nannaboo. I hope you find another.