newbie lost please help

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
lpalcic

newbie lost please help

Post by lpalcic »

Hi, I just ran across a blog about something on pinterest and decided to join this forum. I however, am not very savvy on stuff like this and am finding it very difficult to navigate thru here. If I can please have some help in this regard it would greatly be appreciated. I did look through the faq but it would appear I am still too dense to really understand how this works. TIA for an information! :)
rose48458
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: newbie lost please help

Post by rose48458 »

I am not sure what you need to learn . if you look in the upper rt side you will see a place for new posts .If you come here often you probably will like that. if you are interested in the free designs ,go to the index page and scroll down to free designs . there isn't an index for the files in there but you can do a search .to help find what you are looking for . obviously you know how to post. Rules are located in the index page.each section has rules listed. if you still are having a probably feel free to ask again . Rosemary
Terrance

Post by Terrance »

I am new too I cant even find where to introduce myself.
quiltgranny
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator

Post by quiltgranny »

Terrance you can introduce your self in General Chat.

lpalcic, What information are you looking for? Can you tell us a little more about what you are wanting?
Patience and kindness is never wasted. :)