Unzipping downloaded files

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Meemer3

Unzipping downloaded files

Post by Meemer3 »

Yes, thank you, I am new to the forum and fairly new to downloading files from the internet. I have a Bernina Bernette 340 embroidery machine and Explorations software. I recently downloaded a file from Apex Embroidery and it was sent in a zipped file. How to I un-zip it to download onto my software? Thank you so much, KS
debdav
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Re: Unzipping downloaded files

Post by debdav »

You should save the file to a folder on your computer then right click on it with your mouse. There should be a box that comes up and asks if you want to extract the files. Click yes. Then you can open the file with your software or copy to your usb stick. I hope you have already gotten help on this since you asked earlier today.
DebDav