everytime I log out

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
sweetkovers
Sews-A-Lot
Sews-A-Lot

everytime I log out

Post by sweetkovers »

everytime I log out I can not log back in. I am putting the correct password. I sent for a reset, twice. It took me like 4 tries to get it to work. Not sure if it is the forum or my pc. any help would appreciated,
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Re: everytime I log out

Post by CajunQuilter »

What happens when you put in your information on the log in page-after you enter your username and password what do you do next? Do you click the log me in automatically button then scroll down and submit? Thanks Carol
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
sweetkovers
Sews-A-Lot
Sews-A-Lot

Post by sweetkovers »

so I finally go tin and I want to change my password. but I can not remember my old password to change the new one ..what do I do.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

In order to change your password go to the user control panel upper right of each page.
Look in the profile section. Type in your new password.
Once you submit it you will get an email. There is a blue highlighted link in the email you must click to activate the new password.
I also can change passwords and you can email me to do this at carol@allbrands.com.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Megann
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Megann »

I never log out.......I clicked the keep me logged in button.....only time I have to log back in is when power goes out ....
Megann-N-TNC
>^..^<
sweetkovers
Sews-A-Lot
Sews-A-Lot

Post by sweetkovers »

i wasn't logging out I had it keep me logged in but every time I leave and come back I have to re log in and it is not excepting my password. I did the change password thing..but it ask for ur old password to change to the new password and for some reason what I thought it was is not . confusing is all I can say.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

If you email me at carol@all brands.com I can reset your password and get you going again.
We had a format program change recently and we didn't knows it at the time but we learned that everyone had to relog in and rec lick the keep me logged in button. That could explain it. Other than that I wish I had an answer for you but I don't know what happened but I do know I can fix it for you and would be happy to do this.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976