Why was I banned

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Magtind
Sew Groupie
Sew Groupie

Why was I banned

Post by Magtind »

Just simply to say, for some reason, I was banned from SewForum. Now I find I am back again! Which I am glad of , because the forum is so helpful. Can you tell me why this happened. It was a bit distressfull for me. Never been banned from anything. lol Cheers Maggie
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

:roll: Here we go again :roll:
AnnieB
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by AnnieB »

I know I'm going to get accused of believing in the tooth fairy and easter bunny, however.. I really think that it's some sort of forum glitch type thing. I think that the forum software (or some malicious 3rd party hacker type) is deleting or disabling accounts.

To Magtind: I don't really think you're going to get many answers.. or so past history would seem. Just use your new ID... =/

Annie
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

I have PM Magtind. I would like to handle this between the admins and the member and not continue with this post here. Please, I am asking that we don't start participating in this subject any longer. The admins and mods will handle this. The poster has joined 9/26/07, posting from then and now is questioning membership. Thank you for your cooperation here. SewBeaIt
As Always,
Merol Lee
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

This matter is being taken care of via PM. This matter has been resolved.
As Always,
Merol Lee
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I will add my thoughts here. The problem seems to be occuring with a European server. In fact one member in England we were able to repair yesterday. I know this because I received an email from her today that she has been able to log on again after we had been working on it for several days. In fact, if you read this (the member in England we helped) I wonder if you could post here as we seem to be being accused of something that we as Administration here had nothing to do with. Thanks.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I just heard from her and she lives in Scotland. If any other members have a problem logging in please email me at carol@allbrands.com or post here. You can go to someone else's computer and post here if yours won't let you.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
AnnieB
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by AnnieB »

I just want to say, SEE?! I was right (how could that possibly happen? ;)

I'll be quiet now :P

I didn't think people were going around banning left right and centre =))

Annie in Norway
bigred
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by bigred »

Thanks, Cajun for the explanation, it's much nice that the it's a "private matter" so mind your own business reply.

bigred
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

Bigred, I don't appreciate your reply. There's no need to insult me. As you can see by the two posts after the start of this thread members were in fear we would start a whole thread of unpleasant stuff. I just didn't want us to start get with the banned members and their comments. I am trying to protect all the members from unnecessary unpleasantness here.
As Always,
Merol Lee
bigred
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by bigred »

SewBeaIt, sorry if you took my reply the wrong way.
When I read the others posted above mine I don't see the "fear" you see.

I was only trying to compliment on the way things were handled. Sugar will go down better than something sour in my book.

Maybe we all need to read over what we write before we hit the send/post button. I myself will go back to lurking.

bigred
littlelulu
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by littlelulu »

With you being a mod is it not better for you to set the example of how to treat others by your taking it to pm with bigred if you felt what she said was uncalled for? Particularly with it being your less than pleasant tone that she was referring to to begin with?
littlelulu
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by littlelulu »

sorry - bigred - I must have posted been writing about the time that you were posting.
babykat
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by babykat »

StaticJolt wrote::roll: Here we go again :roll:
Yep your right Jim.... and the same moderator that is usually called on for being snarky or snippy, :roll:

but it is never her fault.
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

Hmmmmmmm. babykat - jujuwitch
You were banned, and for what you are doing now, being disrespectful, you just can't help yourself. You just can't enjoy the board.

You see everyone that is why I didn't want this thread to keep going. I ask that all stop posting here. The original problem has been resolved.
As Always,
Merol Lee
babykat
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by babykat »

SewBeaIt wrote:Hmmmmmmm. babykat - jujuwitch
You were banned, and for what you are doing now, being disrespectful, you just can't help yourself. You just can't enjoy the board.

You see everyone that is why I didn't want this thread to keep going. I ask that all stop posting here. The original problem has been resolved.

No I was banned for no reason at all, and none given, so don't tell lies sewbeait.... I was banned with other yes for no reason, Funny Jim said the same thing and you just took it but I say it and I get the rath of you. jujuwitch? who the heck is that? Never heard of her wrong name, get it right.

I was originally ban probably by you, but I see you can't not say anything back either can you and you are the admin that always says it nasty.....just like now. Where is your example?

At least CQ said it nice but you just can't can you, and you live for the moment to bring back the wrong names as well... nope no jujuwitch here.... I think maybe you should be a bit more professional as a admin. but then that isn't in your realm is it?

Big red pegged you right and you ripped her a new one too.... go ahead ban again it is your life to do it.

But if one person can say it then others should be able to to as well and not just Jim.

the almighty admin sewbeait has spoken..... and rudely as usual....don't balme me for your poor attitude and actions take responsibility for your own bad examples...