Can't get into Allbrands or Sewforum

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
mickied
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Georgia; Bernina 440 QEE; 830 Record; 1130; 830-digital

Can't get into Allbrands or Sewforum

Post by mickied »

Computer screen through Internet Explorer says website cannot be displayed. Is anyone else having trouble?
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

I have not had any problems at all today.
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Your the second person from GA that has reported this. My guess is that one of the routers through your area died or was taken offline for a short time yesterday. The other person is back on I hope you are as well.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
atxn1myheart
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by atxn1myheart »

Mine was down for 2 days :shock: :cry: .I am now just getting back on.It said sewforum couldn't be reached because of a maintanence problem.

Sheila
Sheila
scotchbroad
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: ONTARIO CANADA Husqvarna SE, Husqvarna Rose,Babylock Imagine,Elna Air Electronic.

Post by scotchbroad »

I still cannot get on, lucky I had one of the tut. saved in my fav. so I clicked on that and was able to get on, it has been down since Sunday here, and boy have I missed it, it is saying that the site is undergoing maintnance, I can't remember how to spell it LoL.

Joyce.
littlelulu
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by littlelulu »

the server the files were on crashed - in other words it failed and they had to rebuild the site from a back up they had. At least that is my understanding of what happened. Hopefully since the server did finally crash alot of the upload problems, etc. will now be taken care of as the system was failing and that is why those problems were probably occuring. Glad to see it is back up - I knoew I spent far too much time here reading but now I really know how addicted I am! :)
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

We sure hope this fixes all the problems!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge