pictures will not attach

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
ddunn01
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

pictures will not attach

Post by ddunn01 »

Is there a problem. I can't get the pictures to attach. I checked my posts and I have used only 19% of my quota. I am going to assume there is a problem with the system for now. I will try again later.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

That is the best tip I can give you. We seem to have problems with attachments lately but IT cannot find any problem that makes this occur. If you retry you should be able to post. I often wonder with my non techie brain does it have to do with the number of members trying to attach at the same time.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
GSM
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Post by GSM »

CajunQuilter,
please tell them to upgrade new version forum, this problem will go away! because your IT tech add this feature to the forum some how he missing something in the code that why some time it's work some time it not :oops: