.jef downloads?

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
stitchinSue
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

.jef downloads?

Post by stitchinSue »

Can you think of any reason why alot of the .jef option downloads come up with a garbage window instead of a download?

The latest one is the outhouse design...others have done the same thing, but that one was the latest.
Janome MC9000, Janome MC11000se
monica

Post by monica »

are you using internet expolorer or some other browser?

I ask because not so very long ago a few members had trouble with all the downloads and it was determined that it was their browser.

weird that it is only effecting jef files for you........I"ve not had any trouble with the jef files thus far and I use IE as my browser
stitchinSue
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by stitchinSue »

I use firefox..and will not be changing LOL If .jef doesn't work for me, then I d/l the .pes and that works fine.

Weird huh
Janome MC9000, Janome MC11000se
monica

Post by monica »

yeah it is weird.............someone some where had an alternative methos for downloading files that came across as symbols but if you have the ability to convert then that's probably the simplest way.
4collies
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by 4collies »

Sue, when using Firefox you can right click then "Save Link As", this works for me with DST and HUS downloads ( I also use Firefox and will NEVER switch back to IE ) :D

Collies