I can't log in

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

I can't log in

Post by Guest »

I am unable to log in. I can't reregister again because I already am...but I have no confirmation to complete my registration!

Also...there is a new message that was posted this afternoon regarding NW Airlines...it sounds very disturbed and totally out of line to me. I thought that this site was for sewers.

Please help me to log in.
Thanks,
bgooby@sherbtel.net
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I have emailed your user name to you. I cannot find the post you are referring to. Could you let me know where you saw it, the time or something else to help me find it unless another mod may have beat me to it.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge

bad post

Post by Guest »

The bad post was listed twice two posts below mine in Forum Support...it seems to have been removed.

I still cannot log in!

Emailed reply

Post by Guest »

Something is wrong...I did not receive the email confirming my registration.

Please try again.

bgooby@sherbtel.net
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I spoke to IT-the best I can do at this point is I deleted the user information and the email address. You will have to reregister but it should allow you to do this. There was no other way I could figure out to do this. I didn't ban the information, just deleted it so you could put it in again.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976

Post by Guest »

I guess that nothing will work. I still am not allowed to reregister.
It's too bad that I never received an emailed activation code to verify and complete my registration.
I've gotten some great downloads off this site and, considering the fact that I can no longer view the site, am happy that I didn't try to register any sooner.

Is there another site that you could recommend that I try? I'm just getting into digitizing and have found this site to be helpful (except the registration part).

Thanks for trying!
bgooby@sherbtel.net
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I would try this next-open another email account with hotmail,yahoo etc and see if that will work.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976

Post by Guest »

Perhaps someone in IT can either delete or somehow confirm my registration.

I don't think that your system voided out my email address and user info when you attempted to deleat it because I was again denied registration since "I already exist as a user".

My first attempt to register was yesterday. After submitting my user info, a message popped up saying that my registration could only be completed via my reply to a (never received) Sew Forum confirmation reply email. How could I even be registered in the first place if I never received the system generated return email for confirming my registration? Shouldn't my information become invalid without my return acknowledgement response? If so, how long does that take?

I'd really like to become registered.
icolorize
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by icolorize »

I'm in!
I received the email and I am now registered!
It took a couple of days, so maybe I was too impatient.

Thank you!
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Oh good! I told you we would get it sooner or later! You may not know how knew I am to actually operating this program that goes with the Forum. When I first came back I deleted Hoyden as a user and I may have banned her computer, anyway it was embarassing but we got it straightened out-she hung in there with me too! So thanks and now we will be looking to hear all about you and your talents!!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976