How to make my comments private from google searches

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Bbemerald
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

How to make my comments private from google searches

Post by Bbemerald »

Hi,

I put my name in a google search & my comments from this forum pop up. How can I make my comments private? I just want them to be on the forum & not public?

Thanks for any info.

Bbemerald
rose48458
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: How to make my comments private from google searches

Post by rose48458 »

I googled my name, than several others and nothing from sewforum showed up. I checked some of your posts ,if anyone does see something of yours they are going to think you are a very nice person with all the positive comments and Thank yous you have posted. Rosemary FYI I just googled my name again and this time some posts from here did show up. We will have to check in to it .In this day and time ,I would think it would be very difficult to totally prevent everything we post on here, FB ,Twitter,etc to stay where we post it.We all better follow Thumper's father's saying ",If you can't say something nice then do not say anything at all. "From what I have seen you already are doing that. Rosemary
maxinesews
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by maxinesews »

At SewForum and many other forums there is no way to make your posts private. SewForum is easily found by doing a google search, thus some of your posts here will show up in a google search.

I belong to a forum that is not found in a search, ie. google, bing, etc. The forum was set up that way as to not be found in a search. I prefer it that way.
Gleedaniel13

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

I think there is no way to hide your comments from google. Everything you put in the web will be probably detected by the search engine. That is the reason why it always detected.
social media marketing
Megann
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Megann »

I Googled my name and found nothing but the basic...Name General address. related to....info..all of which you have to purchase to get more info...My name comes up in Facebook...but no commernts ......nothing from this forum
Megann-N-TNC
>^..^<
maxinesews
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by maxinesews »

IF you do say a search Monogram please on google, topics for this will come up with SF link and any member who posted to this request is visable.
http://spoolsoffunembroideryforum.activeboard.com/
Klarina
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Klarina »

maxinesews wrote:IF you do say a search Monogram please on google, topics for this will come up with SF link and any member who posted to this request is visable.
That's true. But people only see your screen name. They never see your real name nor your email address.