Shrunken Board?

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
CrossStitches
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Shrunken Board?

Post by CrossStitches »

Here is part of Carol's reply to a pm.

"Hi, The Forum has been set up this way for a long time. These sections were missed when we originally did it so we repaired it today."

I do not log in as usually I just read some posts, then if I want to post or reply I log in and have been doing it this way for years.

If the only topics viewable are Recipes how is someone going to post a help question in Forum support if they cannot log in for some reason????
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Hi, The Forum is set up so that anyone can post in this area, Forum Support including non registered "Guests". All Mods and Administrators look here and in Spam Report when they are logged on. These are critical areas to the functioning of this Forum and high priority to us. All other areas can be viewed by registered, logged in members. We have discovered over the past few days that not all of the controls were set correctly so we have been repairing this. We believe this helps to reduce the amount of spam here and we do notice a vast decrease in the multiple postings of the same spam post appearing quickly in multiple sections of the Forum since we have made this change. We keep a track of the spammers usernames and delete the accounts of the repeat offenders. I notice also a decrease in repeat offenders since we started this practice.
I hope this helps to explain. Cajun
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge