Notification e-mail

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Jemparrot
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Notification e-mail

Post by Jemparrot »

Hi! I received a Topic Reply Notification from sew forum this morning. But when I clicked on the link, it said this topic was not available :? :? That seems weird as sew forum sent the e-mail to me. Based on the time stamp, I attempted to open the link about 10 minutes after it was sent. I've had weird things like this happen before on sew forum, but I never write in about it. Now I'm starting to feel jinzed :lol: What is going on? Is the forum having trouble as this doesn't happen to me on my other forums?

Thanks. My curious mind finally had to ask.
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

If you were watching a topic and the topic is removed this would explain why the link no longer works.
One example - A free embrodiery link with a design no longer attached for download is removed when noticed.