Inactive??

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Julia L

Inactive??

Post by Julia L »

It has been awhile since I have been on, however I was logged in last night, posted two posts, etc...no problems. I went in to my profile to update my email. WHAM....nothing! I keep trying to log in under Julia Lewis and it NOW says I am considered inactive. I couldn't even get into this to ask why. I had to re-register in order to ask this question.....How do I get my Julia Lewis acount reactivated? I would like to keep it since most of those on this forum know me as that? Anyway you can help me? Thank you!
miracle angel
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by miracle angel »

Hi. This just happened to me too. I went to my email and there was a link was sent to reactivate the account.
I think they just want to make sure you are the one who changed your email and that the email is legit.
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

There is a bug with the PHP software, which is what runs this forum, that will switch people to inactive if they change their e-mail address. The best way to get the e-mail changed is to PM the Admin the our new e-mail and ask them to change it for you. When they do it you don't end up inactive in the database.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
Julia L

Post by Julia L »

So, do I get my old identity back? :cry: The email that I origanally had no longer exsits so that is why I was trying to update. Thanks!
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Get with the Admin. They have the power to give IDs back.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
miracle angel
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by miracle angel »

Julia, Just go and check your email. You probably have a link that has been sent to you by the administrator and that link will reactivate you.

I justdid this today.
Julia L

Post by Julia L »

So how do I get an Admin. help? Thanks!
miracle angel
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by miracle angel »

PM the administration.
Here is a link with the pm button for you.

viewtopic.php?t=38457
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

You can also email CajunQuitler at carol@allbrands.com
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Thanks everyone. She emailed me and I took care of it.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge