Spam Button on Topics/Messages

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
crazy4quilting
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Spam Button on Topics/Messages

Post by crazy4quilting »

Hi Everyone,

I just logged in today to see everyone's new projects and there is a large spam topic in the forum w/ some not so nice words used/referenced. I was wondering if the forum could create a button of sorts on the topic templeates that would allow users to simply press the button to report SPAM, which the link would then be emailed to Forum Moderators. That might be easier. Just a thought.

Thanks,
Libby
How can man not look at the stars and heavens and not realize that God exists?
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

Thanks for your suggestion. We will check into it. Spam can keep you on your toes. Any easier way of deleting it and catching it will be nice.
As Always,
Merol Lee
littlelulu
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by littlelulu »

the newest edition of this board software ahs teh spam button and also has an ignore button as well the other editions didn't have to my knowledge.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

IT at AllBands has been made aware of this and will be lookingat upgrading.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
crazy4quilting
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Thanks Everyone!

Post by crazy4quilting »

Thanks again to all of the moderators and administrative staff at SewForum. You all do a wonderful "Top Notch" Job, and I know it must be frustrating for you all to see those "SPAM" posters. I thorougly enjoy the website here and visit it at least "2-3" times per day. :)

Thanks Again!
Libby
How can man not look at the stars and heavens and not realize that God exists?