Private messages

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
columbiar
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Private messages

Post by columbiar »

Are there any problems with the PM's? I got an email yesterday telling me
that I had one, but nothing shows up when I check. In addition, a member mentioned on the forum last week that she sent me one that I also never got. Just tried loggin off and signing in again -no luck.
Thanks!
Ro
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Nothing that I know of is wrong with PMs.

Did your friend look in the different folders? The database holds copies which would be marked to show in the senders "outbox" and your "inbox". When you look at it, marks the senders to show in their "sentbox". However, if the sender goes in and deletes the copy they see in their "outbox" it deletes the copy you would see too. So, someone could send a PM and change their minds and delete it before you get to the mail and you will never see that message. Once you read it though the connection between the two messages is broken so they can delete their copy and your copy will stay.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
columbiar
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by columbiar »

Right, but that wouldn't explain the email I got yesterday from SewForum saying that I had a new private message waiting, would it?
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Yes it does. Apperently someone PMed you and deleted it before you went to look. I will PM you when I post this and delete it quick. You will get an email from SEWFORUM but your PMs will have no ne w PM unless someone else does the same and doesn't delet it.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
columbiar
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by columbiar »

OK, thanks, Jim - got your empty PM :lol: I guess she did something wrong because she asked if I got her PM. (See why my kids don't let ME delete anyting! :lol: )
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

:lol: