Help with board

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
mickey456
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Help with board

Post by mickey456 »

Help please! On the free embroidery forum, how do I eliminate the messages and free designs that I have already read and/or downloaded?
I have looked every where and can't find an answer.

I see where you can mark all messages as read, but I am afraid it will wipe out all 43 pages and I haven't read all of those yet. Thanks a lot for any help.
I just LOVE this forum and hope someday I can contribute some wonderful designs. Mickey...a newbie
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

You can mark all messages read and that only turn them from "yellow" to "white" showing that you have read them until a new post is made to them and then they come back to the top and are "yellow" again.

All 43 pages of the designs will remain on the forum. You have no way to eliminate any of the posts on the forum.
mickey456
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Help and thanks

Post by mickey456 »

ALL of my messages are white and always have been, since I joined. So, what should I do?
Thanks for your speedy reply. Mickey
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

When you open a topic, the threads that you have not read should have a "yellow" page there. The one that you you have opened and read will then turn to a "white" page.

But it does not really matter. They will all still be there whenever you want to read them.
mickey456
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

White

Post by mickey456 »

Here is an example of what I am experiencing. I went to page 38 and have never read anything on that page.

All the little bells are white, and from what you are saying they should be yellow. Anyway, I clicked on fishing boy and downloaded the design and then went I returned to pg. 38 all the bells are still white.

I appreciate your help. Mickey