I need help with Allbrands order

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
eekwhine
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

I need help with Allbrands order

Post by eekwhine »

A month ago I ordered pleater needles for my pleater. They sent me the wrong ones. I waited almost 2 weeks for an RMA number to return the needles and since then, all I have gotten is a bunch of excuses about where they are and why they haven't sent me my products yet. This is insane. They have my money, refusing to give it back and doesn't seem to have any interest in sending me what I paid for. Does anyone have John Douthat's email address?

Thanks
Gina
Many expensive toys
Out of money
Need 8 more hours per day
House looks like I'm testing missiles
4 kids

Out of my mind : back later!
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Hi, Please email the information to me at carol@allbrands.com, date of purchase, purchase number, etc and I will send it right on to the owner. Carol
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

For future reference to anyone needing to get in touch with Allbrands or its owners, you can find all at Allbrands.com with all their email addresses and phone numbers. The SewForum.com is for Fiber Art information and sharing. (Sort of separate entity, same owner). I hope this helps anyone looking for the owners of Allbrands or its employees. Thanks to all for your attention.

Sincerely, meant to help, Sewbeait.
As Always,
Merol Lee
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I'll add two more cents. If you are a member here and not getting help when you do what SewBeaIt says then email me because I will forward it to the owner. Please always remember to ask for names and write a few notes when dealing with customer service anywhere. The person you speak to could have taken ill, resigned etc. Always keep the date and time you spoke to them too. How do I know this? From not doing it and having it come back to haunt me!!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge