Trouble staying logged in

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
atolisano
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Trouble staying logged in

Post by atolisano »

It seems that I keep needing to log in - sometimes several times. Is there a problem?
Ann T.
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Not to my knowledge, I have been logged on for about 15 mins.
Are you using Internet explorer?
One thing you could try is to clear out your cookies.
atolisano
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by atolisano »

I had to log in three times this morning. I just don't stay logged in any more.

Ann T.
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Are you using Internet Explorer or are you using another like Firefox etc. ???
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

When you log on are you clicking the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit:"? If you are and it keeps logging you out anyway, you may have your browser settings changed not to allow cookies. Sew Forum uses cookies to keep your login information so it can sign you in. Look under tool>>Intenet Options>>Privacy Tab

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
flipjargendy
Frequent Stitcher
Frequent Stitcher

Post by flipjargendy »

Yes, it sounds like you may not have cookies turned on. Also, if you are not checking the "Keep me logged in" check box, every time you leave the forums, you are logged out.

If this is checked though, check whether you've got cookies on. Here are a couple of links:
flipjargendy
Frequent Stitcher
Frequent Stitcher

Post by flipjargendy »

Just wanted to let you know:

Some websites only create cookies (a cookie is a text file that tells a website to log you in automatically) that only work for a few minutes or few hours. This may be the case here. I am not staying logged in either.
Pookiesjf
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Pookiesjf »

I am having trouble staying logged in too. I have tried the cookies and clearing the cache. Everytime I go from one section to another I have to log in but now If I look at a design when I go back it is making me sign in again. Maybe there is a proublem in this area the other person was fom MA. too.
Pookiesjf
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Pookiesjf »

Oh ok I did reboot this morning but only helped a little. Thanks for the help.
Susy
berninababe
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: harrah, ok; Bernina 200E, Bernina Designer Plus software, Monogram Wizard Plus, Bernina 1530

Post by berninababe »

I have the same problem and I have cleared my cookies (Tossed my cookies or whatever). I'll post one time and then look at something else and have to log on again...or I'll look at my PM's and reply to one, but when I hit send on the next one I'll have to log in again, same with posting. Sometimes, if I post with a typo and discover it, if I go back to edit my post it will tell me I cannot edit any post but my own. I'll have to log out, then go back, pull up my post and edit the thing. This has started over the last 3-4 weeks. Prior to that, everything was fine.
Bernina 200E, Bernina 2000DE Serger, Bernina 1300 overlock/coverstitch, Bernina 335 Serger,Bernina 1530,1901 Singer 28K Handcrank machine, Artista Designer Plus V4, Explorations Software, Monogram Wizard, Magic Box
berninababe
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: harrah, ok; Bernina 200E, Bernina Designer Plus software, Monogram Wizard Plus, Bernina 1530

Post by berninababe »

and yes, I do always tell it to remember me (sometimes I can hardly remember myself).
Bernina 200E, Bernina 2000DE Serger, Bernina 1300 overlock/coverstitch, Bernina 335 Serger,Bernina 1530,1901 Singer 28K Handcrank machine, Artista Designer Plus V4, Explorations Software, Monogram Wizard, Magic Box
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Sewbeait will catch this and is also the person who is now interfacing with AllBrands' IT.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
berninababe
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by berninababe »

Thanks for any help you can give...it isn't critical but it is anoying.