HELP I want to see newest posts first

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
rr
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

HELP I want to see newest posts first

Post by rr »

Help I want to see newest posts first.Do I have to go to the bottem of each page to change it every time?How can it stay that way Thanks Kindly
cluelesslySewing
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: New Jersey, Brother CS600I, Brother PE700, Brother 270D

Post by cluelesslySewing »

I always click on the link on the top right under allbrands.com logo that says see posts since last visit or something along those lines. You'll get posts that you've already seen if someone else posts to them, but hopefully you'll get new ones also.
saskia
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by saskia »

After I read the posts I want to I go to the bottom of the page Forum Index. There is a button that sais: mark all forums read.
I click that button and the next time I come back and there are new posts I see because the marks are orangs again. That way I will know that they are new.

Hope this helps
Saskia