hakanbeydim

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
luneylass
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

hakanbeydim

Post by luneylass »

he is on under another name now....the idiot puts his picture on the listing...turkishmen or something like that
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Thank you for being alert to this problem.
This has already been reported, previous posts with NO downloads were removed in first instance, he was then being watched .
Previous names were then banned and as you are aware he has rejoined using another name, so the banning process has to begin all over again.

These posts remaining for now do have downloads, so I am reluctant to remove his posts without Admin approval.
marilynd
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by marilynd »

What is up with this nut???
turkishmen

is it wrong

Post by turkishmen »

think
if i am a lier why did i put my picture again in new user names avatar
think again
am i stupid
i dont think so
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Hi Everyone at SewForum.
This member has been asked to leave SewForum. The reasons are: he has been rude openly on the Forum to a member, he is now PM'ing members with offers to clean up their art work. He also posted a design that does not belong to him, verified by multiple members, and there is now another questionable one. He has listed different countries of origin depending on the username he registered with. He may be one of those people who collects email addresses and sells them. If he angers us we may email him (if you go to his profile you can do this) instead of clicking PM and boom, he has your email address. This is the ONLY way he can get it. Only an Administrator can view an email address on this program for this Forum.
He has been emailed multiple times by me and claims not to understand my emails as he says his English is poor. We are going to delete his designs and therefore posts may be deleted

Please join me in not responding to this intruder. Thank you. Carol
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
Fay N. Prozora
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fay N. Prozora »

:D Thank you Carol. he won't get any response from me at all. It is sad that some one would do thses things like this to members of a great forum. Take care and have a great evening. Huggies, Fay
happygirl9088
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by happygirl9088 »

Should we delete designs this person posted?
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

You downloaded a free design whilst it was posted, and even though it is no longer there,
the design is yours to use like any other free design you have downloaded from here.
Some of the pictures from this member were of a copyright nature but these were removed,
( they did not have downloads attached ) - just posted for email gathering exercise.
craigswife
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Post by craigswife »

I know yesterday I downloaded a couple of his designs, but I can't remeber which ones, and for the life of me I can't find them. I remeber one being with dogs. Does anyone know which designs he has posted yesterday, I'd like to remove them from my pc. Thanks

Cindy
~ Cindy
marydfreeman
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by marydfreeman »

Yes, I would also like a listing of all of his designs, just to make sure I haven't gotten any. I did do one today, but went back and deleted it. I would appreciate it very much.