just a question

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

just a question

Post by Sheila in OZ »

Seem to be full of them lately ;)

I was just wondering why this user doesnt have their username clickable and you cant search for posts by the person either

user is hakanbeydim

I know I'm a sticky beak
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Because he is a spammer who steals other people's/companies' designs and claims them for his own. He is not welcome at this Forum. One of his designs came directly from Pfaff/Viking software. When a membership is deleted this is what occurs. These guys also collect email addresses and usually don't respond. They sell these and then you get all kinds of stuff you don't want in your email. I know, we test these guys with an email I have. You can receive a lot of unwanted emails if these guys get your address. Anything too good to be true usually isn't!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Sheila in OZ »

thanks

and I have enough spam to last me a lifetime as it is so I'm glad I didnt take up his offers .... lol

shame he was too good to be true tho ... oh well such is life
marilynd
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by marilynd »

I was wondering the same thing. He is annoying...plus I think his picture is weird. lol
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Sheila in OZ »

If this user was banned for being a spammer and posting copyright stuff how come he is now turkishmen ?

was the problem resolved or did he slip thru ?
luneylass
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

hakanbeydim

Post by luneylass »

he is on under another name now...turkishmen....I am getting annoyed. I have seen some of his desings on other sellers websites.....not cool
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

luneylass I have replied in your other topic hakanbey.
luneylass
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by luneylass »

thanks...the funny things is, I felt very suspicious when I saw his first post offering to digitize anything for free..
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Good to be wary, it is not a good idea to give out or post your email address on any topics.
We do try and protect our members and regular members learn what to watch for, by reading the many informative posts
by Admin and members and not just come in for the freebies. :wink:
TerriB
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by TerriB »

You know, I'm a sort of newbie here. Haven't been around much for a week or so, got on tonight and saw him. Felt weird from the beginning. just that weird chill up my spine! Thanks for looking out for us, the best you can! One of the reasons I loved this forum from the beginning.
turkishmen

you are wrong

Post by turkishmen »

you are wrong
i didnt like this
all of these are lie
you know i dont loose anything
as you wish
OldMare
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Post by OldMare »

wow you people are really mean. I can understand that stealing other peoples designs is wrong but to critisize the way people look??? that's disgraceful. That picture could be the way he really looks in real life, wouldn't you be very offended if people talked about your photo like that? You should be ashamed of yourselves!
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Sheila in OZ »

OldMare wrote:wow you people are really mean. I can understand that stealing other peoples designs is wrong but to critisize the way people look??? that's disgraceful. That picture could be the way he really looks in real life, wouldn't you be very offended if people talked about your photo like that? You should be ashamed of yourselves!
I'm sorry but I dont see a message about how he looks..

I think you must have misread the message
OldMare
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Post by OldMare »

Those posts have since been deleted.
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

They were deleted at the request of the members.
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Sheila in OZ »

Wouldnt it been a good idea to have deleted all references to the subject then rather than leaving members to think OldMare was being unfair in her message ?

See thats the trouble when you start to delete messages without making sure you remove all references to it.... it can easily cause misunderstandings and hurt feelings
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

If she would have asked me to remove her post I would have. I don't delete unless the member asks me to.