Very Slow

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Lady Diane 0007
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Very Slow

Post by Lady Diane 0007 »

Hi
I am having trouble. I am finding that my pages are coming in very slow. It is taking a long time to d/l any thing.

Can you let me know if any one else might be having this same wee issue.

Thank you for all of your helpful information
Regards Diane
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

I am not having any problems. But then I have the Fiber Optic connections and it runs pretty fast.
saskia
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by saskia »

I have the same problem once in a while. I shut down all the pages and restart my pc. Than everything is good again.
Fay N. Prozora
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Fay N. Prozora »

:D It is slow for me too, but part of my problem might be my computer. It needs to fixed and upgraded. I think it will fry one of these days. Some times I can get on the site fast and other times it takes alittle while. some times it takes about 5 minutes to answer a post and there sre times when there is no problems. This is why I think part of my problem might be my puter. I have dial up so that's another factor too. Good luck, Huggies, Fay
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Intermittent problems seem to happen here and often times are the member's own server. We'll keep an eye on it and if it starts to happen again we'll notify IT.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge