? about where thiongs are posted...

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
marilynd
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

? about where thiongs are posted...

Post by marilynd »

I have noticed that there are now tons of posts in the free section of people looking for a design or a random post to thank everyone. I thought this was all to be posted in the embroidery section??? That is what it is states in one of the stickys...and someone keeps moving the looking for design posts to that section. Not to be a pain...but did that change???
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

No, it has not changed. I guess there haven't been any mods on much today to move them. I'll go have a look see and take care of it. Hopefully, when the new rules get posted this will all get straightend out 8)
marilynd
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by marilynd »

You dont have to do that!!!! I was just wondering what was going on and if I missed something.
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

As much as we try to get people to post ther ISO in the Embroidery section, there are some that, I guess, don't know to do it. We try to check the Free Designs daily and move any that don't belong. Hopefully, after the new rules are posted, things will go in the right places. 8)
marilynd
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by marilynd »

Thats cool- I get confussed easily. Must be the lack of sleep and well...3 kids sucking the life out of me.
When I noticed a lot of ISO's in the free section I thought I missed something. I was searching for something but have since forgot what it was I was looking for. HA! Then I noticed a few of the posts were moved to that forum...never mind me. Just having a blonde moment.
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

I understand about the "blonde" moment. 8) 8) 8) I have plenty of them myself. :lol: