Post with Image to Large

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
itsmar
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post with Image to Large

Post by itsmar »

I did a post early this morning "My Hero wears Combat Boots & Service Cap". I didn't realize that my images would appear so large. I saw that I could do a replacement of image and everything seemed to be OK. When I did do a change the file name change. When you look at my post now it doesn't show any images, just a marker for an image. If I go to my messages it shows the corrected images. I can't figure out how to delete the whole message and start over. Can you help? Thanks
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

My guess is maybe a mod who is a lot better wih computers somehow either sent it to a file to make it smaller. Does it have a link that you can click and go to it? Can you give us a little more information or maybe if a mod did something could post here. Also if a mod did something you should have a PM or there should be a note in the post telling you what happened. We still have some issue with filling up our storage for pictures space. We have deleted some stuff and are still working on a permanent solution.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
itsmar
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by itsmar »

Originally I just did Add Attachment, not a hyperlink. When I went into do the correction, I click on Edit, then did a replace attachment. Not sure what else to say.
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

Looks like you got your pictures resized. Is it okay to delete your first post?
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Sounds like you understand it a lot more than I do! Glad you got it fixed.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
itsmar
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by itsmar »

Yes - now that is no longer taking up so much space, please delete my original post. Thanks - next time I'll definitely use a smaller image size.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Could you tell me the exact time, subject etc so we don't delete the wrong one.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

Carol - I already took care of it. 8)