unable to log on this am

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
lukeje
Sews-A-Lot
Sews-A-Lot

unable to log on this am

Post by lukeje »

I cannot seem to get logged on this am...WHY???? Love this site..Elaine
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

What is happening when you try? What message are you getting?

Who is your server?
tinydove1

Post by tinydove1 »

hello, I am unable to log in for some reason. I could not even get to here and post. I hade to make a new user name and register again. anyone know what the trouble is? says username is inactive for some reason.
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

tinydove1 wrote:hello, I am unable to log in for some reason. I could not even get to here and post. I hade to make a new user name and register again. anyone know what the trouble is? says username is inactive for some reason.
If you haven't posted in the last 30 days your account becomes inactive. PM CajunQuilter, she should be able to help you.
tinydove1

Post by tinydove1 »

I have made a few ppost over the last few days. I have no idea why I can't log in. I just joind this week or so and have had no problem until now. is there someone who can help me with this please. thank you
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

PM CajunQuilter - She's the administrator and should be able to help you. You may not get a response until this evening.
tinydove1

Post by tinydove1 »

How would I do that? I clicked on members list but it says I have to participate more in the forum 1st. I just made this name to get in.
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

What the admin needs to know is the your original ID that is inactive. Once they know the ID they can go into the control panel and change your account to active.

If you don't come here often the system will automaticaly drop your account to inactive status.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
tinydove1

Post by tinydove1 »

My orgianl user name was tinydove. I was here this morning and now I can't get in under that name. I had to make a new name and e-mail. I have been on and posting for the past week so I do not understand whats up.
TinyDove
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by TinyDove »

Thank you, I am Back,,,lol They sent me a new password to activate me again...yippie. thanks to all who help me out :D
bevaau

Unable to log on this am

Post by bevaau »

So, are you saying that if I don't contribute for a period of time I lose my chance to contribute at all? Is the idea that I should just jump in and say any old thing just to keep myself active?
Just a newbie here,
bevaau
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Hi, No, you don't have to post, just be logged in every 30 days to remain active. This is part of the program. If it ever happens all you have to do is email us and we will reactivate your acct. Carol
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
bevaau

Post by bevaau »

Thank you - I thought that sounded a bit strange!
Bevaau
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

This has to do with spammers I think mainly.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge