How to post a picture,HELP? Please..

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
quiltlady1941
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

How to post a picture,HELP? Please..

Post by quiltlady1941 »

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to post a picture in show off project. My pictures are in photobucket can you tell me how get the picture from photobucket to this forum? Thanks Carol :)
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

I would go into photobucket, right click your mouse, copy the picture and past it on your post. See if you can do that.
quiltlady1941
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by quiltlady1941 »

OHHHH SORRY I FOUND WHERE YOU PUT HOW TO POST A PICTURE. :oops:

Hope I don't get in trouble with anyone for asking before I look .

I don't post a lot mostly just read and learn. I love this forun but it does scare me sometimes, because I'm always afraid that I'm doing something or saying something that someone won't like.

I asked a question once when I first joined and I felt like I was slapped! I guess it must have sound like a dumb question to that person, but I really was just learning. That's why sometimes it scares me to post anything. Just thought I would put my two cents in. Again Sorry about the question on posting a picture. Carol :)
littlelulu
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by littlelulu »

Carol - what you do is copy the address from photobucket page that your picture is on into your address bar and paste it into the the reply box here. Then highlight the entire address with your mouse and then click on IMG at the top of the reply box here. Make sure the address does say .jpg on the end of it otherwise it won't work. If it doesn't then just paste the address and leave as is and anyone can click on it to see the picture. I hope that is understandable.
SewBeaIt
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by SewBeaIt »

Carol: You are not in any trouble here. No question for help too dumb. If you need help further, please feel free to ask a question here.
quiltlady1941
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by quiltlady1941 »

Thank you, Little lulu and sewbeait for your reply, as I am so stupid with the computer I really don't know the copy and paste thing LOL

If I go to photobucket and look at my picture there , under it there are 4 different lines to click on, do you know which one I click on.

Oh boy, maybe I should just not post it, but the quilt came out pretty good and I just wanted to show others, that may be afraid to try making a paper pieceing quilt, what it looked like. and it wasn't that hard to do.

Anyway I'll try and see if I can get the picture up. Thanks both of you for your help, Carol :)
quiltlady1941
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

I did IT!!!!!

Post by quiltlady1941 »

Oh MY!!!

Thank you so much I finally got the picture to go where I wanted it to go!! and it looks pretty good. if I do say so myself.

How about that I finally did something right with this computer. :) See little things make me so happy does that mean I'm EASY! HUMMMM LOL :lol:

Thanks again, Carol
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

Well done, the quilt looks fabulous, and also well done figuring how to post the picture :wink:

viewtopic.php?p=536407