Reply to the knights post

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
staffosa
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Reply to the knights post

Post by staffosa »

I tried to post this in answer to your question - unfortunately, the post was locked by the time I hit "submit".

I'm assuming that this post will also be locked, although I cannot for the life of me understand why yours was.

All this is making me VERY SAD :cry:

Here is my original answer to you:-

Hi theknight

Well said!!!

I feel strongly that I'm in the same position as you - I come here because I enjoy sewing etc and like the idea that I can learn from other people and have some fun in "general chat".

However, I am extremely uncomfortable with the idea that people are being banned from the forum, seemingly for having their own opinion on something, and that no-one is willing to tell them (and us - the other forum members) why.

It is also very bizarre when posts I am about to reply to simply disappear into thin air with no explanation given by the moderators!!

Perhaps the moderators will be kind enough to let us know what is going on.

Staffosa
moon
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by moon »

I also asked the question about the banning...got no answer at all.
It does bother me that the knights post was locked...I thought it was well written.