missing email

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

missing email

Post by Sheila in OZ »

is it possible for my inbox to have emails deleted by someone other than me ?

I went looking for an email and its gone ... frustrating as I have it bookmarked at home but not here at work

Sheila in OZ
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

As far as I know you are the only one with access to your PM box. This is a setting of the program. Some settings can be changed but not that feature.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge

Post by Guest »

WOW Sheila!! Who did you pay to get an answer to your question?

Re: missing email

Post by Guest »

Sheila in OZ wrote:is it possible for my inbox to have emails deleted by someone other than me ?

I went looking for an email and its gone ... frustrating as I have it bookmarked at home but not here at work

Sheila in OZ
wow you got an answer!!!
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Sheila in OZ »

CajunQuilter wrote:As far as I know you are the only one with access to your PM box. This is a setting of the program. Some settings can be changed but not that feature.
is it possible that when you were deleting members and their emails that one of my emails in my inbox got deleted as well as I think that it was from one of the members who have been deleted/banned ?

Sheila in OZ

Post by Guest »

Sheila in OZ wrote:
CajunQuilter wrote:As far as I know you are the only one with access to your PM box. This is a setting of the program. Some settings can be changed but not that feature.
is it possible that when you were deleting members and their emails that one of my emails in my inbox got deleted as well as I think that it was from one of the members who have been deleted/banned ?

Sheila in OZ
we arent deleted, we are banned we are still in here so it "looks" all on the up and up, we are not able to get in unless we change ips. but we can get in here. Our IPs have been banned like they do to the spam posters, but we got no warning and no emails. Even some who have been in here for a long time with posts in the 3000's were banned. all for opinions that rubbed the mods and admins the wrong way.....
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Sheila in OZ »

The user in question no longer has any posts on here at all which is what makes me believe that my inbox got hit as well

Sheila in OZ

Post by Guest »

Sheila in OZ wrote:The user in question no longer has any posts on here at all which is what makes me believe that my inbox got hit as well

Sheila in OZ
some are mad and are requesting all their posts be removed now as they are no longer allowed to answer them.... I know of at least one person with over 3000 posts that was banned and her profile is not in here any longer. when she asked why she was deleted and ignored by pa angel and rose. all the mods and admins have been deleting posts all night up until about an hour or so ago, one right after another in an effort to hide the ban question.

Sorry you lost your inbox, we all lost it all, including our PM's and such. I keep getting notices that i have a new PM and I can't even answer it.... i feel bad for the people who wrote that the forum felt their pms were not important enough to be answered.
Sheila in OZ
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by Sheila in OZ »

I've since found out the person has been banned and it seems when the messages are deleted the ones in your inbox are deleted as well

bit of a pain in the butt ...