LOGGED IN / LOGGED OUT / LOGGED IN / LOGGED OUT -AAAHHHH!!!!

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
krislynjo
Sews-A-Lot
Sews-A-Lot

LOGGED IN / LOGGED OUT / LOGGED IN / LOGGED OUT -AAAHHHH!!!!

Post by krislynjo »

Okay... this is getting me REALLY frustrated! :x LOL.

While I am surfing away on the forum, I have to log in AGAIN about every few pages or so. For some reason, I keep getting logged out. I tried the "cleaning out my cookies" as you advised in someone else's post... still doesn't resolve my problem. Is it just me? Or is anyone else having this issue???

Please help... I can't afford to be frustrated at the forum! I love you guys too much! :cry:

Thanks! -Kristi
grannynet
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by grannynet »

Having the same problem as you! Cleaned whole computer and still have to log in each time and each page!
Grannynet
Janome 9000
300E
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

Maybe if you checked the little box that "Keeps Me Logged In Automatically" might help.
krislynjo
Sews-A-Lot
Sews-A-Lot

Post by krislynjo »

PAAngel wrote:Maybe if you checked the little box that "Keeps Me Logged In Automatically" might help.
I have tried that. In fact, that's the only way I can even get it to log in. I almost have to check that box to stay logged in for over 1 minute! LOL :?
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

Well it was a shot, I do not know what else to tell you.
krislynjo
Sews-A-Lot
Sews-A-Lot

Post by krislynjo »

Oh well... thanks anyways. It's not bad enough to keep me away from you guys. :wink: LOL
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Did you change IE settings so it will not allow cookies? Cookies is what hold your info. If IE can't save them you have to keep signing on. If you install a new virus protecter or spam ad killer it might have set that for you.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><