Forum Icon

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
vroby
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Forum Icon

Post by vroby »

Some topics have an icon on the left side of a topic which looks like a page with a corner turned down and has a direction arrow to the left. It is not shown in the legend of the bells. I scrolled to the bottom of the page for the first one I saw and there were no extra pages. What does this icon mean? Thanks, Ginny
GSM
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Re: Forum Icon

Post by GSM »

vroby wrote:Some topics have an icon on the left side of a topic which looks like a page with a corner turned down and has a direction arrow to the left. It is not shown in the legend of the bells. I scrolled to the bottom of the page for the first one I saw and there were no extra pages. What does this icon mean? Thanks, Ginny
it's mean .... nothing ! :lol: ... just a feature from forum for poster to express their topic(s) to viewer ...
vroby
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Icon

Post by vroby »

GSM, don't take this wrong, but that's clear as mud! (...feature from forum for poster to express their topic (s) to viewer...) ?????? I have no idea what that means. I'll go with 'nothing' though! Tks, Ginny
GSM
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Post by GSM »

okie,
first of all, please accept my apology if you feel harassed which I am not intent to do also I am not read your question really clear!
are you asking about the icon like this here? http://www.vuonhong.com/sew_forum.gif :roll:
vroby
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Icon

Post by vroby »

Yes, that was the one. Figured it must mean something. How did you do that picture in the link. My son is a forum guru, but he's not here. I understand how to post a link but not how you captured it. (Off the subject I know, however, I'm interested in almost everything!) LOL! Ginny
vroby
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Icon

Post by vroby »

Sorry, I didn't include this: I do NOT feel harassed, just not understanding. Appreciate all the help I can get. This last week has been my first foray into a forum. Ginny
GSM
Forum Rookie
Forum Rookie

Post by GSM »

okie, look these 2 pics :

http://www.vuonhong.com/sew_forum1.gif

http://www.vuonhong.com/sew_forum2.gif

for the arrow, if you click on that arrow, forum will take you straight to the LAST reply ... some topic long more than 5 pages, this will save your time to read through every page ... hope this will make you more understand :wink:
vroby
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Icon

Post by vroby »

Hey, thanks. That's neat! Why isn't there a quide to tell a person all this when they first join? Very glad for the info. Ginny Roby
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I have no idea but I am the least computer literate of all!! I think it is trial and error and thank goodness for all the members and mods here who are computer savvy and teach us about this program!! Who would have ever thought we would have to know all of this to sew when I took Home Ec in 7th grade?! That is dating myself!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge