Error message received while posting a topic!!!

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
warbler
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Error message received while posting a topic!!!

Post by warbler »

I just finished typing a rather long post in the serging section and hit submit to post my topic and I received an error message!!! I can not re-post as my writing was deleted! I am a little frustrated that I spent considerable time composing a very thoughtful post to have it deleted. this is not the first time this has happened to me posting.

Can anyone explain why this has occurred???? Please, your feedback is important to me.

Thanks, Warbler
PAAngel

Post by PAAngel »

What was the error message? That should tell us what happened and then we can go to the IT guys and find out what the problem is.
warbler
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by warbler »

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.
warbler
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by warbler »

I tried posting another topic uder Appliances and typed a good lengthy paragraph and got the same message.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Hi Bee, The problem when you receive a message error like this has to do with your internet server not allowing you to send. Or so my DH says who is our family expert at least based on college degrees! StaticJolt may be able to shed some light on this subject when he gets back. Cajun
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
warbler
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

Post by warbler »

Thanks for looking into this... my browser may be the cause but I have not had any issues with it. The error message appears randomly not everytime I post... obviously! :wink: