getting in

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
KS

getting in

Post by KS »

Well, it won't let me log in or post or reply to this area of the forum like I did last night. I sure don't know what is going on.
KS

logging in

Post by KS »

Well, what do you know, it finally let a message post, so I'll try to explain. I was finally able to log in last night. I thought it was because I tried a different username than I had written down and that I had just forgotten to change it. This morning it won't let me log in with that name or any other name and I tried to post here and reply here ten times before it let me. I finally tried a completely different username so that it might let me in as a guest. Does any one know what I am doing wrong?
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

You may be an inactive user not having logged in in the past 30 days. If you email me your username and email address used I can explore the problem. Email to carol@allbrands.com. Thanks. Cajun
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge