unable to sign in, reregister, etc.

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.

unable to sign in, reregister, etc.

Post by Guest »

I'm trying again to join this forum and am unable to. I gave up the last time I tried so I really could use some help. I can't register again because it says my email addy and user name are in use....... but I have never received an email telling me I am a member....... could someone please contact me and help me join?
Thank you,
DeeBee
EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN DELETED. FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE FORUM.
rosebud314

Post by rosebud314 »

Email CajunQuilter at carol@allbrands.com. She should be able to help you. Make sure you give her your email address.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

Hi, I have been out of town and will check in with my email late tonight or tomorrow. I will get you fixed up when I get home. Cajun
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge

help in joining

Post by Guest »

Thank you Cajum....... I will be looking for the info to enable me to join in on the forum....... going out of town for the day but will be back later and hopefully will find your helpful information.
Thank you so much.
DeeBee
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

I will attend to it the first I get to my email after I get home.
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Karon S

cannot log in

Post by Karon S »

I finally stumbled across this post and was able to reply to it. I have tried on several occasions to log in and have been unsuccessful. I used up all of my attempts today. I have my user name and password written down, so did not forget it, but it will not accept it. When I try to reregister it says that email address is already used. Can you help?? I sent a private email as I see we aren't supposed to list email addresses here.
xteacher

registering

Post by xteacher »

I think I finally stumbled across a user name that let me in, thanks.
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

And I have emailed both of you. Carol
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Cheryls Sewing

Registered User-Can log in

Post by Cheryls Sewing »

I have sent an e-mail to Carol@allbrands, I got from an earlier post. I have it written down. But of course, I could have written it down incorrectly. Many thanks.-Cheryl