PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADING

If you need assistance of any kind please email april.boudreau@allbrands.com. I generally respond within 24-48 hours but will ALWAYS respond. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE YOUR EMAIL PROBABLY CAME BACK TO ME AS UNDELIVERABLE. SPAM FILTERS SET ON HIGH OFTEN REJECT EMAILS FROM FORUM PROGRAMS. YOU WILL HAVE TO SET YOUR SETTINGS LOWER TO RECEIVE MY RESPONSES.
Brigitte
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADING

Post by Brigitte »

Hello,

I have downloaded for example "By gone girls.zip" in free designs and when I want to see it on my computer it's a "download.php" file and I can't open it. How shall I process to get the designs ? (I have often met this problem and I don't know how to do) !

Thanks.

Brigitte
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

Try to right click on the download link and select "Save Target As"

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><
CajunQuilter
Administrator
Administrator

Post by CajunQuilter »

The other issue may be that you are a new member and until you make 30 posts this Forum is set up to keep you from being able to access a lot of it's features. The reason for this is to try to keep the spammers off though they seem to beat the program better than the legitimate users!
Carol
Administrator, SewForum
Twitter@allbrands1976
Facebook AllBrandsBatonRouge
Brigitte
Sewing Junkie
Sewing Junkie

Problem with downloading

Post by Brigitte »

Many thanks, I will try what you told me.

Brigitte
quiltinmama
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

downloading problem

Post by quiltinmama »

I've been having the same problem, getting the download php file that can't be opened. I'm also a new member and didn't know about the 30 posts. Perhaps that is the case. If so, I'll soon find out.
Thanks.
aussiecarolyn
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher
Location: Peninsular -Victoria - Australia Janome 9000 & 300E

Post by aussiecarolyn »

I'm also a new member and didn't know about the 30 posts. Perhaps that is the case. If so, I'll soon find out.
You don't need 30 posts to download free designs.
But you do need to be logged in
quiltinmama
Master Stitcher
Master Stitcher

problem downloading designs

Post by quiltinmama »

I always log in before I download. I right click and save to a file. If the designs are zipped then there's no problem. If they aren't zipped, I get the download php file that cannot be opened in my computer. My computer tells me the size of the file, so there's something there, I just can't access it. t's very frustrating to see such nice designs and know I can't use them.
StaticJolt

Post by StaticJolt »

it might be the security settings on your web browser. If they are set to high it could have these issues.

In His Service
Jim Snoke <><